im a biggest fan of SHINee, and it called 'SHAWOL'.
i like all of them, but the most are Key and Taemin, but really! i like all of them
but still, I enjoy k-pop song altough it not SHINee, I like f(x), BigBang, Super Junior, Miss A, etc
i think...im a simple person, but im tempramental, kekeke~
it so easy to get me mad if i badmood. i cantgive a joke, but i know which funny and which not funny :)
i have a long mind about people's feeling. my type is the individualist.... in a new environment it's very hard to me to blend, kekeke~
my taste not same with many my new friend, i have a good taste at it *i guess*
im a biggest fan of SHINee, and it called 'SHAWOL'.
i like all of them, but the most are Key and Taemin, but really! i like all of them
but still, I enjoy k-pop song altough it not SHINee, I like f(x), BigBang, Super Junior, Miss A, etc
i think...im a simple person, but im tempramental, kekeke~
it so easy to get me mad if i badmood. i cantgive a joke, but i know which funny and which not funny :)
i have a long mind about people's feeling. my type is the individualist.... in a new environment it's very hard to me to blend, kekeke~
my taste not same with many my new friend, i have a good taste at it *i guess*
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar